Friday, August 5, 2011

Back and Legs

Day 5 done. The pull ups are tough. Still can't do them but I modify and try my best to be a little stronger. I don't think I got in enough food yesterday, because I kind of bonked today. The tip of the day = what you eat today prepares your body for tomorrow. So don't skimp, skip or cut out meals. Eat six small times a day, and try to make good choices. I love an apple with a tbs of peanut butter for a snack, or a handful of almonds. I do not always make the best choices, but I am trying to! If I have something not so good - I don't beat myself up, but I also don't throw the towel in either - well I fell off the wagon I may as well crawl under it and never get back on again! I have and never will be perfect at anything. I just want to be better at being comfortable with myself. I am doing this for me!

Side note - I am sore but the Yoga really helped stretch my muscles out and today it isn't bad at all.

Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment