Terra
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Only 3 more days of week 3 left! The hardest part of the week is over now. I noticed yesterday that I need to move up in my weights for some of the workouts...interesting to me. Just some of the exercises, not all of them! I will take an improvement when I can. I do know I am getting stronger and building more muscle, now I just have to melt away my layer of insulation. I will, it will take time and hard work but I will. I am not as tenacious as the Edenfield's, but few people are! I haven't given up hope to be like them as far as bringing it goes. I keep pushing play and remember each day I do this for me. I want more from myself than I have in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment