I keep reminding myself that at age 42 I am stronger and more fit that in my teenage years. Yes I was thin-probably too thin- when I was young....but that was a skinny-fat. I have more tone and definition! That is all thanks to Beachbody! Anyone can get healthier.
Day 3 in the books for me. Arms and shoulders plus some ab ripper x. I am sore all over now. Moving a bit slower, but still moving. I like when I move and I can feel exactly what muscles are working, or have been worked! You all know what I mean. It makes me smile and cringe all at the same time. So worth it. I can not do the Ab ripper like I want, so I am going to do Hip Hop Abs tonight to be sure I get in a good ab routine. Had my pre work out shakeology with peanut butter. Man alive, that stuff gives me an incredible energy boost and starts my day off right. Ahmazing stuff right there. Here's to all we do people to help ourselves be better.
Terra
No comments:
Post a Comment