Friday, August 5, 2011

Yoga day!

It was YogaX for day 4. I love doing this yoga workout. It is balls to the wall hard. No other way of putting it. I am not as bendy as I will be that is for sure. Yoga is very difficult and everyone thinks it is just stretching and silly breathing. I am here to challenge you to do this one and then get back to me. All I know is I do what I can and forget the rest. I did not get a chance to post yesterday for all of the other things that I had to get done. But here it is for all of its glory! I have to say I do feel better after each workout. My body screams at me and reminds me that I do still have muscle. It is rewarding to feel this feeling. However, I may own some serious stock in Ibuprofen by the end of 90 days. I am off to do day 5 and I will be back to put in some more thoughts, after my deliciously yummy shakeology! If you have not tried this stuff, I recommend that you do. I can not say enough good things about shakeology people!
Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment