Saturday, August 6, 2011

YES! I did my day 6 of Kempo X. This workout isn't my fav but I was liking it today. It helped stretch out my legs and shoulders - and they both needed some stretching out. I guess I need to stretch out all of my pieces and parts but I am dogged right now. I have been tracking my eats and workouts on my fitness pal. I like that website, has a few flaws but I will work around it. Oh well. At least I am keeping track of what is going on in my life and it is in my face. I am owning what I do, don't do and eat! Trying to make this into a habit and posting is helping me to reach my goal. Even if this is never read by anyone, I don't care.
Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment