It is me, Terra. I have to chime in to say that I have started week 2 with back and chest on Monday. I did Plyo today already and am glad it is off the agenda. I like plyo, it is a great workout and makes me sweat tons. Babs refers to sweat as fat cells crying. I like to punish my fat cells and make em cry, why not they make me cry! Call me crazy but, I am seeing a difference in my strength already. Nothing huge, but enough to keep a smile on my face when I realize what I can do. Booyah baby. Lean muscle burns fat. I want this!
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Second week
Yesterday was the start of week 2. We usually do our workouts in the evening. Let me say that I think it was tougher than last week. I struggled with it. But I did it and I keep saying "DO YOUR BEST AND FORGET THE REST!!" I gave myself and Todd pep talks along the way. Then we did Ab Ripper X. When I can do all of those 300 plus exercises I will really be proud of myself. This is the point though....I will NEVER get there if I do not keep pushing play. Giving up is not an option. I want to see ab muscles! I am going to tell you and I know I will continue to say this, but I am in better shape than when I was a teenager. I just want to continue to improve and improve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment