I am really excited about the P90X...we are charting our progress and I know we will get stronger and stronger with each passing day. This really is an awesome company and they really show the love and support for their coaches!!! One of the best things that I eat, is my Shakeology. Really gives you a boost and makes me feel great all around. I am probably rambling on and I apologize...time for a great nights sleep!!!! Peace and Blessings
Babs
Ok, so I got my workout in for today, chest and back. Let me just say that pull ups and I are not friends, yet. I will get stronger and master them! I can do push ups but not as many as I will be able to do next week. I feel great, now that my arms are responding again! I may need to wash my hair again tonight. But I am here and no worse for the wear, in fact I feel great and know I will rest well tonight. Sweet dreams and advil should do the trick.
Terra
No comments:
Post a Comment