Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shakeology...the bomb-diggity!!!

Hello all,
I am going to go on and on about my favorite meal replacement shake.....SHAKEOLOGY!!!!!!
I can not say enough good things about this. I have 2 stories to tell about the wonders of this incredible shake.
Story #1....this is about my mother, Barbara Tutewiler. Last year she decided to change her eating habits and start using Shakeology. A year later she is down 70 lbs. Now keep in mind my mother turned 76 in Feb. She is in a wheelchair because her right leg was amputated in 1990. She went in recently for her yearly blood work and guess what....improvements across the board....cholesterol down, triglycerides down, blood sugar down! She feels so much better and has more energy. My sweet mommy rocks!!!!

Story #2..this is about my cousin Christy Fugate. She just recently began using Shakeology. She was born with Spina Bifida. She is an incredible person, beautiful inside and out with a heart of gold and very courageous! Christy said that she noticed that she is sleeping so much better and that she no longer has cravings for sweets! Her glasses are slipping off her face and her dad had noticed that she has lost weight. Her mother said that since Christy has been using Shakeology that she has not had the digestive problems she has had and that she even had fresh corn on the cob and had no problems at all...a treat she had not been able to enjoy before Shakeology. The one thing that I am tickled about the most is that her mother also shared that the fact her colostomy site has never looked better. I am thankful to Beachbody for all the research that has gone into this miracle shake..It has given hope to people that thought there was nothing that could be done about their weight or health. My mom and Christy are proof that Shakeology is the real deal and more than a meal replacement shake....it is making them healthier!
I know I can tell a difference when I have not had a shake for a few days...sluggish and bloated beyond belief. I love Shakeology and I love Beachbody! I am glad I am a coach and I am helping to change peoples lives...people I love and keep in my heart!
Peace and Blessings!

For those interested...
http://www.teamzenith3.com


I am adding to this as well. I really do love my shakeology and do notice a huge difference in my energy level. Heck even my 2 youngest kids ask for sakeology. They think of it as a milkshake treat and I know that they are getting in protein, vitamins and probiotics in their systems. It helps them get the fiber they need as well - only they don't know all of this good stuff is going on. Well played me! Over the last year I have seen drastic changes in my mom (story #1 from Babs). The changes make me so incredibly happy - it means she is healthier and going to have a better quality of life! My mom isn't having the digestive troubles that she used to have, all of her labs have normal values and she has energy to boot! She has been in a wheelchair since 1990 and has limited range of motion in her arms as well...so if she lost 70 lbs, I know I have zero excuses. Period. Dot. End of story. There it is in type on the net and can never be taken back!

Now I have to give props to Christy Fugate!!! She has to be one of the sweetest people I know. She kind, gracious, funny and cute as a button. She is also in a wheelchair and is seeing great results from shakeology in a short amount of time...I can not wait to hear about her results after she has been using shakeology for a year! I am so excited for her and her health. I am very proud she is doing this not only for herself but for her family as well. Yeah for Christy! These amazing ladies give me strength and encouragement! Thank you, and much love to my girlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment